Accredited Asbestos Testing in Orange County, and More
If you are concerned about harmful substances in your environment, we have the tools and the talent to determine definitively whether you should be concerned or not. If your building has tested positive, we can then provide the solutions to remove the problem at its source.
We have the skills to test for lead, mold, and asbestos, which are the three most common toxic compounds found in homes and offices.
The carcinogenic properties in asbestos are dangerous. They can be found in many areas in homes and businesses, including in walls and floor tiles. If you even suspect the presence of asbestos, don't hesitate to call us.
Lead is a metal with high neurotoxicity that can cause nerve damage and health problems, especially in children and the elderly. It is important to have your home tested for lead, as a lot of older homes contain lead paint or piping, and garden soil can even contain high concentrations of lead.
Mold springs up in damp, dark environments like bathrooms and basements. While some mold is relatively harmless, toxic black mold can cause severe health problems and even death in people with autoimmune disorders or allergies. If you notice mold in your home, call us to come test it. We can then effectively remove it to protect both you and your family.
So Cal Environmental Testings ultimate goal is to serve you to the best of our ability. Our team stops at nothing to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
Our company specializes in cost-effective consultation, project management, laboratory, and sampling services designed specifically to control and reduce potential exposure to asbestos. So Cal Environmental Testing provides the following services:
- Licensed inspectors to sample suspected asbestos
- Asbestos surveys for demolition, renovation, and water intrusion situations
- Bulk sample analysis in our National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) approved laboratory
- Participation in the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) Proficiency Analytical Testing (PAT) program for phase contrast microscopy (PCM)
- Analyses of airborne fibers
- Assessment of risk factors
- Personalized project design
- Bidding documents
- Onsite PCM air sampling
- Investigations by NIOSH certified analysts
- TEM final clearance air sampling
- Setting up operations and maintenance programs
- 6-month periodic surveillance and AHERA 3-year school re-inspections
- OSHA compliance monitoring programs
So Cal Environmental Testing reports in full compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and requirements regarding our findings upon completion of Orange County asbestos testing.
To be able to offer comprehensive services, we employ technicians with a wide range of professional and technical certifications, including the following:
- NIOSH 582
- Asbestos project design and management planning—EPA and AHERA accreditations
- DOSH certification
- State of California Department of Public Health certifications